Made my day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my day

Overjoyed to see this forum back up and running. Really missed it. Bought my Grendel from AA via CSS many years ago and was a member of this forum for many years.
  • sliverflinger

Gawd I missed this site. I just hope somebody had saved all, most, some of the reloading info( since I didn't). Welcome back you have been sorely missed.

Comment

same here glad to see it's back

Comment

Missed the exchange of info alot. Glad its back.

Comment

Now that I have a 6.5 in progress (just waiting on the barrel/bolt), I'm glad to see the site come back to life. Looking forward to lots of Grendel goodness.

Comment

Yep, missed the exchange of information a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by sliverflinger View Post
              Gawd I missed this site. I just hope somebody had saved all, most, some of the reloading info( since I didn't). Welcome back you have been sorely missed.
              I don't know how much of the info was saved, but I know of a thread on Snipers Hide where there is a metric ton of load info, most gathered from this site. I'll dig up a link.

LINK:

Most of the loads there came from the old 6.5 site. It's verly likely not even close to complete, but it'll get you started.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• sliverflinger

Thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

Most of the reloading data has been posted in another section of this forum. It is great to have access to all the Grendel info once again. I truly think that knowledge about this cartridge/weapon system will move forward faster as a result of this forum.

While Bill Alexander is a wealth of knowledge, all our input only makes his continual search for knowledge easier. The more true data and first hand experience we can post, the more useful the information will be. Vague, or second hand rumors, or "I heard that", just aren't as valuable as one of us actually writing up a good after action report with real useful data in it.

Try to think about the questions that an engineer, weapon designer, or rifle builder would need. The more detailed the information the better. It is easier to ignore measurements that are not needed, than it is to wish you had measurements that someone failed to include in their report.

Comment

• rasp65
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2011

I missed OldJoe and BillWaites arguments. Come to think of it I really didn't. It seems as though the day after OJ got kicked off the last time the site was hacked. Coincedence!

Comment

I could definitely do without OJ around, nothing good cold come of it.

He could not even do us all a favor and let us know why he was so biased.

I am not perfect, nobody is, however I have never had a problem with telling people like it is, nor answering a direct question.

Comment

Working...
                      X