Suppressed 6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppressed 6.5

Been waiting for a while to show this off here...glad to have the site up and running again

Tactical Rifles 6.5 Grendel with Surefire 6.8 SPC Suppressor
    Attached Files
  • CoolBarrelBill

Nice setup you have there.

Comment

• cornholio1

Do you shoot subsonic loads? If not, how quiet is it?

Comment

Originally posted by cornholio1 View Post
        Do you shoot subsonic loads? If not, how quiet is it?
        Have not had a chance yet to load any subsonic yet...the site went down and I didn't take note of any of the subsonic loads beore that happened...yes stupid me i know.

It is relatively quite ... not sure how I would describe it but definately don't use hearing protection...don't need it. Really like the suppressor though...like Surefire says, there is minimal POI shift...I am able to go from Suppressed to Unsuppressed and hit targets 550 yards away without changing my POA. Extremely impressed with the Quick Attach System and its reliability.

Comment

Don't I wish Michigan would let you have a suppressor. Nice setup. I also have the Tactical Rifles SPG, haven't shot it much due to moving and wife's health issues, but the weather is getting warmer

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt 45 View Post
            Don't I wish Michigan would let you have a suppressor. Nice setup. I also have the Tactical Rifles SPG, haven't shot it much due to moving and wife's health issues, but the weather is getting warmer
            Sorry to hear about your wife...wish her the best of luck.

The TR 6.5's are real shooters. Had mine at the range the other day and my buddy could not believe an AR platform could shoot that well. Took it out to 550 yrds and hit steal all day long...it was no longer a game to see if you could hit the steel, but rather the stand that was holding it cause the steel was just too easy (wind was almost non-existent that day)

Comment

While I'm in a wishing mode, 500 yard range would be nice too Thanks for the luck for the wife.

Comment

Well if you are ever in the Denver, CO area let me know...be happy to take ya out and so we can play at the 550 range (of the 1,000 for that matter).

The club I belong to has a silhouette range that goes to 550 and a paper target range that is 1,008 yards...

Did you get the standard .308 muzzle break on your TR 6.5 or did you opt for the 6.8 break? I went with the 6.8 break so that I could get my 6.8 suppressor on it...

Comment

Standard muzzle brake, all this talk about suppressors is making me nuts I want one and I can't have it - Damn.

Comment

Would love to have a suppressor on my 6.5G, but Or. is to close to Cal.

Comment

• Appalachian

ww.monster.com/get-a-job-in-a-state-that-doesn't-hate-you
                      that may not be a real website....

Comment

• Appalachian

Also, great setup.

Comment

Working...
                        X