snow an yotes did i say SNOW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow an yotes did i say SNOW.

Just a shout from the north east kingdom. Record snow fall here 32 inches in front of my door,any other greenmountain boys yote hunting? pat...
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Jealous. I'm in Minnesota and like snow. You northeasterners get amazing amounts of snow, we just get colder 'n hell!
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

I'm on the other side of town from John and I don't like snow. He can have the remaining 8 foot drifts where my driveway meets the cul-de-sac. Anything that keeps me from my appointed rounds at the range is getting old by now. I've lived here since 1976 and this has been the first winter that made me question why I give up half of every remaining year I have left as a prisoner of the cold.

Hoot

Comment

Sloan,
        Green Mountain boy here, south of you in Rutland. That was some winter and it's still snowing!

Comment

Snow....that's the white stuff that looks like sugar sand you guys get up north, right? From what I have read about it, it keeps you cool and the bugs down. Sounds nice. Looks pretty. Probably makes it easy to track through.

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

HEY HOOT!! LOL! Figured if I played musical stumps around this electronic campfire long enuff, I would kick up someone I knew!

Comment

Wish you could send snow to central Texas. We haven't had any significant precipitation for a LONG time now, and the NOAA says our drought will continue through the until the spring, maybe longer.

Comment

• Glockzilla

Where I grew up there was a lot of snow every winter. I don't realy miss it. People drive funny in the first place, add some ice and snow and you have the mess on the roads. Keeps the car insurance agents busy, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X