Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Ofreen here. Good luck on the new forum, John.
  • Dogue
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

Wow, I was a bit surprised when I clicked the link in my Fav's and the site opened...now we're all new again.

Missed the forum!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Dam, it's been a while.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Good to have you guys back!

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Variable
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Arrrgh, I'm an unwashed newbie with over a thousand lost posts and lost data!!!

Oh well, glad to see you got the board back John!
          Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
          We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Originally posted by Variable View Post
            I'm an unwashed newbie with over a thousand lost posts and lost data!!!
            A casualty of the digital age. We have photographs from the Civil War in good condition, yet they say that in 20 years most of the digital photographs existing today will be lost to storage media degradation. Most people won't do the periodic backups needed to preserve data on new media.

Comment

Hi, Joined the day 6.5 Crashed, had to reup today, hope i didn't cause the mess. Great to see you back. Was a lurker for about a year. I'm getting ready to build a 6.5 real soon. Having hip reworked in 2 weeks then i'll start on Machining my Shillen Barrel.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• rasp65
                Warrior
                • Mar 2011

Just as I was about to pull this forum off my favorites bar its back.

Comment

Working...
                X