Howdy, from Winston Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, from Winston Salem, NC

Just another new guy, nothing much to see here. New to the 6.5 Grendel cartridge as of yesterday, and interested to learn more about it. Hope to talk to a few of you along the way..
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the Grendel Hordes, Charles!

Comment

New..as of yesterday
      as in you just discovered the Grendel or just bought/built a Grendel? No worries it's all here welcome!

Cheers, Will

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Just another new guy, nothing much to see here. New to the 6.5 Grendel cartridge as of yesterday, and interested to learn more about it. Hope to talk to a few of you along the way..
          Hi Charles,

Welcome. I'm in the Raleigh-Durham area. Where do you shoot?

Rick

Comment

Welcome. Prepare to be Grendelized!

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico

Comment

welcome, tons of info here. Hope you brought your reading glasses lol

Comment

• xring45acp

Well welcome from Texas, hope you enjoy the site as much we do Charles. And really hope your enjoying the cooler weather up there in the Great North West.

Comment

New to owning a 6.5, been looking at them for some time now.

Rick, I shoot at PHA mainly, in Lexington. But a friend has some land in VA, 1,200 yard range. Can't wait to get the Grendel out there.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

Good to have ya, Charles.

John
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        New to owning a 6.5, been looking at them for some time now.

Rick, I shoot at PHA mainly, in Lexington. But a friend has some land in VA, 1,200 yard range. Can't wait to get the Grendel out there.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
                        I'm drooling on the keyboard! My range has a 300 yard rifle range, and Camp Butner has a 1,000 yard KD range which is great, but it's very structured on a National Guard Camp, so you can't experiment a lot, and you can only go to organized shoots there once or twice a month.

Rick

Comment

• jwilson1985

atlas armory is in your same town they are with aa and do alot with the beowulf and grendel and are very good people

Comment

Working...
                          X