Ordered 6.5 Grendel from A.A. this past Monday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Texas Grendel-ier

Ordered 6.5 Grendel from A.A. this past Monday.

My Grendel journey got its start January of this year.My wife & I were visiting family in west Texas.We have a friend that is a hunt guide on a big ranch that has a 1000yd. range that he invites us to if none of the guests are using it. We were shooting an Armalite AR10A4 and a Colt LE6920 mainly on paper @ 200-600 yards. I mentioned to my guide friend that I wanted to get another AR-style rifle and that I was looking at 6.8 SPC. He said to look at 6.5 Grendel ,I looked and decided Grendel now;maybe the 6.8 later. We hunt hogs and deer in northeast Texas and down here in deep south Texas where we live.Its gonna be a lonnnggg wait;I have high expectations for the A.A. Grendel. This range has steels on both sides of the road also. There is a lower level for handguns . There are cement range tables that others were using when this photo was taken is the reason I'm using picnic table.Was seeing how far I could reach out with Federal Gold Match 168 gr. .308. at the time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2011, 03:28 PM.
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Great to have ya, TG! Have fun huntin'!

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Texas Grendel-ier

Thank you John.I can tell you have been working hard getting this site up and running. I also want to thank the other members for sharing their knowledge that really helps out a "noobie' to the 6.5 Grendel world(such as I am).

Comment

Working...
      X