Hello from Nashville Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Nashville Tennessee

I just wanted to drop in and say Hi since I have now joined your site.. I am a Grendel Man 100%, oops, if that counts .264 LBC too that is . I purchased my 1st 6.5 Grendel upper "a Sabre Defense 20" Stainless Steel Barreled upper" on a Tactical Innovations Lower with a Magpul PRS stock & Giselle trigger and some other fun stuff too..
    I have a 2nd one that I built from the ground up so to speak. I got a Mega Billet Lower and a Mega upper with the National Match side charging handle. I purchased a Black Hole Weaponry 18" Polygonal .264 LBC-AR Barrel with a YHM Todd Jarred Edition free floating forearm. I put a J/P Heavy Buffer spring in this gun because the brass was stove piping. This lower has a Magpul ACS stock and a Giselle trigger set as well.. Now this gun shoots so much better than the Sabre Defense with a 20" Barrel its not even funny, It shoots a better Group at 100 yards, consistently!! Especially with 120 Grain Nosler Ballistic Tip Bullet Hand loads, these will shoot flatter than the Hornady A-Max 120 Grain Bullets even though they are the same weight??

Ok, I got to rambling, so there you have it.....
    Eric
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome Eric!
      Care to share your load data for the 120 NBT? That's one of my favorite bullets when loading my wife's 260 Rem.

Cheers, Will

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Glad yer havin fun, Eric, welcome!

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the horde. Looks like you're off to a good start.

Comment

Welcome!! I got a friend in Nashville going to music school there. Awesome town

Comment

Welcome. Any pics? Also interested in the 120gr NBT loads.

Comment

Working...
                X