• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolsofthetrade
    Warrior
    • May 2011

Bullet tests.....for sneakyone

OK here goes, I tried the following bullets 1) 114gr Nosler accubond spitzer 2) 114gr Nosler accubond boat tail 3) 116gr Nosler accubond spitzer bullets that you supplied with your recipe of 28.6gr of TAC, seated to 2.29, with CCI Small rifle primers and AA brass. all fired out of this rifle http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...ega-Black-Hole
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

My comp was dead for last 3 wks., so I sold some bullets to a few forum guys- the deal was cheap enuff- if they included some backup help.,, all went well. I h2o tested these before tools ,, shot them. My post is out there somewhere - wife clicked- clicked too soon---- I can't be everywhere! Nice job Tools.! Glad you finally have a decent wt. for yo rifle.!!!! The decent wt. == 115-117grn. of Accu- bonds.

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
      My comp was dead for last 3 wks., so I sold some bullets to a few forum guys- the deal was cheap enuff- if they included some backup help.,, all went well. I h2o tested these before tools ,, shot them. My post is out there somewhere - wife clicked- clicked too soon---- I can't be everywhere! Nice job Tools.! Glad you finally have a decent wt. for yo rifle.!!!! The decent wt. == 115-117grn. of Accu- bonds.
      Are you making these by lathing down the 130 grain Accu Bonds?

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Yes. Plenty of gilding metal at the base-- look at the diagram- on the box, it trully is a correct version of the bullet. The 6.8 guys have a cool 110 accu. I tweak all the hunt bullets, why? because we all want better ( Grendel specific bullets- in a certain wt. class-- also, the shoulder moved forward a bit,, ) is this too much to ask from a bullet manuf.?

Comment

Working...
        X