AIM Surplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIM Surplus

I was just curious if any of you have dealt with AIM before and if they are a reliable supplier. Should have asked this before I placed an order, but they seemed legit and had good prices.
    Thanks,
    Matt
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

My dealings with them have been good. Lots of ammo and several guns. I haven't bought anything from them in 6 months so can't say if they have changed.
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

ok thanks TX. Ibjustvshoot the wolf 120g mpt and AIM was a little cheaper and less on shipping than AA or Midway.

Comment

i have bought a few lowers, and other stuff from them and they were great. fast shipping and correct orders

Comment

I have delt with the guys at AIM for several years and have had nothing buy great service. I had a C&R license years back and if I had any problem with an old surplus gun from AIM they would make it right.

Alex

Comment

• toolsofthetrade
            Warrior
            • May 2011

AIM is good people

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys

Comment

• Longshot_34

aim is gtg.

Comment

These guys don't mess around. My order processed Tues and will be here Fri.

Comment

Working...
                  X