X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwilson1985

?????

anyone know the wait time on brass and ammo from aa

If it is in stock, aa is decent about shipping things out. I have never waiting long for anything from them.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadCam View Post
      If it is in stock, aa is decent about shipping things out. I have never waiting long for anything from them.
      ^^^^this

Comment

I ordered brass at the beginning of September and didn't get it for about 3 weeks.

Comment

• longdayjake

The key to that is "if it is in stock." Every time I have ordered from AA it was not in stock. However, I ordered during the crazy days of the Obama scare. I hope it has gotten faster.

Comment

Just ordered brass 2 weeks ago. Came in within several days. No surprises or long waits. If you need UPS to drop it at the door (brass only they can't do that with ammo afaik) then you need to tell AA that when you make the order so they can mark it something else other than adult signature required. They almost shipped it to the wrong address (AA made a typo) but a quick call fixed that and they had it out the next business day.

Just ordered another lot... their price of 55 bucks per 100 cases is too good to pass up especially for Lapua. AA customer service is really great. I enjoyed talking with them on the phone. Don't just order through the web, reach out and connect with someone. You'll find the experience a lot nicer feeling.

Comment

Working...
            X