Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lapua scenar bullet deal

Folks,
    Just surfing around looking for deals & I found that http://www.crenshawammo.com/ has the 123gr lapua scenar for sale in box of 1000 for $299.95 with $1 shipping! Total delivered price is $300.95. I bought a box. That is the best deal I've seen on those anywhere. I think Midway charges like $42/100 or something like that. Seemed like a real bargain to me so I thought I would share it with you guys.

MLM

wow. yea thats great compared to midway. plus their shipping would add even more to the cost. does anyone have experience with this seller?

Comment

Maybe we should do a group buy?

Comment

i would be in for a group buy

Comment

I am in for a group buy

Here is all the deals on the 6.5 bullets http://www.crenshawammo.com/categori...B47%7D.264%29/
          Last edited by Guest; 10-11-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

If you guys want to wait until mine show up, I'll report in as soon as they do. It has taken them a few days to respond to my order, like 3 or 4 working days(??) I think. It is supposed to be ready to ship today. I'll be the guinea pig, if you want. However, I'm not sure if this is a special deal or what. If it goes away, it goes away. I suppose someone could call or email them to see if this is regular price or special for the week or ????? I figured I would just take the chance & order.

MLM

Comment

• Drifter
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Here's another source with good pricing ($280 per 1000 + shipping for 123gr):

Drifter

Comment

I will be willing to split some with someone.

Comment

hi mlmiller1

did you received your order? can you give some report of the bullet & the store shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by Costa View Post
                    I will be willing to split some with someone.
                    id go in with you.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to come post. The bullets arrived midweek. They were in fine condition, in a bag, in a box, in a bigger box, all with plenty of cushioning. The company did exactly what I required. Only thing if I had a complaint was it was a few days after I ordered before they were shipped. I understand things take time but communication was very minimal. It was what I consider a really good deal, though.
                      I like the 123gr scenars a lot. Shot some today in very mild(for west texas) 5-10mph breezes & out to 300, needed no real adjustment for windage. They are running about 2400fps, by the way.
                      It appears the link above( http://cftactical.com/joomla/index.p...Itemid=7)would be a little bit cheaper than my deal. I am not fond of having to call in orders, though, & that is what you do with that retailer. I prefer to shop/place orders online.
                      MLM

Comment

• jwilson1985

id go in also

Comment

Originally posted by mlmiller1 View Post
                          Oh yeah, I forgot to come post. The bullets arrived midweek. They were in fine condition, in a bag, in a box, in a bigger box, all with plenty of cushioning. The company did exactly what I required. Only thing if I had a complaint was it was a few days after I ordered before they were shipped. I understand things take time but communication was very minimal. It was what I consider a really good deal, though.
                          I like the 123gr scenars a lot. Shot some today in very mild(for west texas) 5-10mph breezes & out to 300, needed no real adjustment for windage. They are running about 2400fps, by the way.
                          It appears the link above( http://cftactical.com/joomla/index.p...Itemid=7)would be a little bit cheaper than my deal. I am not fond of having to call in orders, though, & that is what you do with that retailer. I prefer to shop/place orders online.
                          MLM
                          I received mine today. Packaging was the same. Inner bag had come untied, but inner box was so well taped it did not matter.

Comment

thanks guy. I will order mine too

Comment

• jwilson1985

anyone in for a split

Comment

Working...
                              X