Anyone notice that AA has the custumed load 115 grain bergers for sale 181.00/case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice that AA has the custumed load 115 grain bergers for sale 181.00/case?

I missed out on the deal back in September, but I ordered two cases today.

I did see that. I was wondering if it was a mistake; I guess not if you just ordered some

Comment

Ha, It could be, but it has been up there since I looked up there Monday. Kicker is the website shows it in stock. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

115 gr Berger? couldn't find this bullet on Bergers site. Any info?

Comment

• Drifter
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by tolson68 View Post
          115 gr Berger? couldn't find this bullet on Bergers site. Any info?
          From another thread:

Originally posted by Bill Alexander View Post
          Ok, here it is.

We will be running a one time only offer for this custom ammo. 115 grain Berger HPBT on Hornady brass at $162.50 per case of 200 plus shipping. The projectiles are based off the existing 120 grain so the Bc will be up at 0.480 but Berger is running the hunting type jacket so these will happily cross over from target to hunting applications. The offer is a first come first served deal and the run will be limited to a short production of 500 cases only. We will start to take pre orders for these immediately and anticipate completing the run and delivery by the close of this next month.
          Link to source: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...munition/page7
          Drifter

Comment

Working...
          X