Hello from Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Washington

Just wanted to drop in and say hi, and thanks for the forum! I have been kicking the Grendel idea around for some time, now with Alex dropping the registration, I'm in! My first plan is to rebarrel my 20"
    DMR from a 5.56, to a Grendel, not sure if I'm going to go with a 18" or 20"'yet, but isn't that half the fun? Thanks again!
    Mike

welcome!

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mstennes View Post
      Just wanted to drop in and say hi, and thanks for the forum! I have been kicking the Grendel idea around for some time, now with Alex dropping the registration, I'm in! My first plan is to rebarrel my 20"
      DMR from a 5.56, to a Grendel, not sure if I'm going to go with a 18" or 20"'yet, but isn't that half the fun? Thanks again!
      Mike
      Welcome! Where in Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
        Welcome! Where in Washington?
        North Central Washington, just north of Chelan, in the
        Columbia River where the Methow River connects, in a little town called Pateros

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

I know Pateros well. Used to spend a couple days a week up in that area in the late 80's, early 90's.

One of my favorite areas of the state!

Comment

I know Pateros well. Used to spend a couple days a week up in that area in the late 80's, early 90's.

One of my favorite areas of the state!
            Wow, most people say where the heck is that? So what brought you here? Where are you from?

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Moses Lake. I used to own an insurance agency that specialized in Health, Life, and Retirement planning for farmers and orchardists. My territory was from I-90 to the Canadian border, and from Spokane to the Cascades.

I spent a lot of time in the Waterville/Mansfield/Brewster/Pateros/Omak/Tonasket area.

Lots of Grendel owners in Washington.

Comment

• Longshot_34

Welcome aboard! I, too, know where Pateros is. (har har) You do know that pictures are mandatory, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot_34 View Post
                  Welcome aboard! I, too, know where Pateros is. (har har) You do know that pictures are mandatory, right?
                  Well I don't have the Grendel built yet, I have always wanted one but never got on board, now then I'm in! I'm going to rebarrel my DMR from a 556 to a 6.3, figured it's a good base as it has all the right stuff except a barrel. I need to get a 20" stainless barrel though, and Im not sure who's?

Comment

Moses Lake. I used to own an insurance agency that specialized in Health, Life, and Retirement planning for farmers and orchardists. My territory was from I-90 to the Canadian border, and from Spokane to the Cascades.

I spent a lot of time in the Waterville/Mansfield/Brewster/Pateros/Omak/Tonasket area.

Lots of Grendel owners in Washington.
                    Dang, I know those towns well, that's the advantage of being a small town raised kid, from the "B" leagues. Do you still reside here in Washington?

Comment

• bwaites
                      • Mar 2011

Yep, still in Moses Lake. Too bad you missed our "Meet and Shoot" with Bill Alexander a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Yep, still in Moses Lake. Too bad you missed our "Meet and Shoot" with Bill Alexander a couple weeks ago!
                        Story of my life, day late and a dollar short

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

Hey, mstennes, good to have ya!

John
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• bwaites
                            • Mar 2011

mstennes, PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                            X