X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrendelHunter

New from Oregon

Hello all!

New to the forum. I have a AA 19.5" Hunter upper on a Bushmaster lower. I swap out the .223 Bushmaster upper to the Grendel depending on the game I'm after. I'm primarily interested in reload data. I've been using the Noster 120 BT's and a number of different powders (TAC,2520, BL-C2(2),and Varget. I get good results with them all but will probably stick with Varget because that's what I run in the .223. However, I'm always open for suggestions.

Jason
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Welcome, Jason, good to have ya! What is it about Oregon? Had two friends from Minnesota move out there and my next-door neighbor plans to retire there. Must be a nice place!

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome. While Varget is popular with the .308, I seem to remember a lot of guys having issues with it in the Grendel, but I could be wrong. The others you mentioned are all some of the main go-to powders in this cartridge. I've had a lot of good results with TAC.

Comment

Working...
      X