Yet another Texan joins 6.5... (Austin area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Texan joins 6.5... (Austin area)

ok, I'll keep it short and sweet. Nice bullet points so that I don't seem excessively wordy
    • Lives in: Pflugerville, TX (between Austin and Round Rock)
    • Shoots at: Austin Rifle Club and Best of The West (when I have the time and it's not a face-melting 100+ outside)
    • Past history: Disabled veteran and a nerd. It's a long, sad story. About the nerd part, I mean.
    • Something interesting about me: The ATF just ransacked my house last week (true story). Apparently, I've hidden enough about my past and the secret meth lab to convince them that I'm decent enough to have an FFL. I should be "in business" by late next month (http://oldcannon.com) once my license arrives. Not yet approved for NFA though (just a type 01), so don' be asking about suppressors yet
    • Why Am I On the Grendel Forums? Because...it sounds cool?

P.S. - Just kidding about the meth lab. But I do have a coffee bean grinder.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome!! Glad to have another Texan, you guys are getting pretty thick around here!

Comment

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
      ...you guys are getting pretty thick around here!
      It's the delicious Mexican food around here, it's makes you fat.

Or did you mean a different kind of "thick?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Welcome, OC. Coffee is just a legal form of meth. A bit more addictive, perhaps. . . .

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Originally posted by HANKA View Post
          Welcome, OC. Coffee is just a legal form of meth. A bit more addictive, perhaps. . . .

John
          Let's all agree right now that we won't tell the ATF that. I don't want to make somebody fill out a 4473 just to buy a bag of Starbucks Anniversary Blend

Comment

great sence of humor you'll fit in just fine. lol

Comment

• jwilson1985

ha try being a class 10 lol welcome

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
                ha try being a class 10 lol welcome
                LOL! I think I'll pass on that one. It's bad enough that I have a personal supply of 5lbs of black powder (plus about 10lbs of pistol "propellant"). If there was a fire at my house, I'd run about 1/4 mile away, THEN yell for my neighbors to evacuate

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

Howdy Yawl. Is today powder inventory day? I have close to 20Lbs of various propellants and if there was a fire here, it would end up on CNN. Kinda like when a fireworks warehouse goes up.
                  Can't wait to start loading for my Grendel. Got my first 50 count of Hornady brass yesterday and spent an hour uniforming the primer flash holes.

Comment

Working...
                  X