Hello from the World Series capital of Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the World Series capital of Texas.

(Just had to throw that in, but I won't talk about that glorified pig-pen a few blocks west of the best looking ball park in the country.)

I don't like the .223 and just got into the Grendel business after reading up on the cartridge. I know next to nothing about the care and feeding of this monster AR. Are there instructions (hopefully illustrated) available on the internet for guiding a novice?

Thanks. I have enjoyed reading this forum extensively.

Are you asking about reloading Grendel cartridges, or literally how to clean your rifle?

P.S. - If you're stopped by a female police officer in Arlington, be nice to her -- it might be my daughter

Comment

I think I can handle the handloading when I get to that point. I need the most elementary instructions on up through maybe tweaking for the best accuracy.

(Since I attended the Citizen Police Academy a few years ago, I have some friends on the force but don't remember a young lady.)

Comment

Welcome. Im about 45 min north of ya in Denton.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Hey, Gramps, welcome!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Originally posted by GrampawEd View Post
            (Just had to throw that in, but I won't talk about that glorified pig-pen a few blocks west of the best looking ball park in the country.)

I don't like the .223 and just got into the Grendel business after reading up on the cartridge. I know next to nothing about the care and feeding of this monster AR. Are there instructions (hopefully illustrated) available on the internet for guiding a novice?

Thanks. I have enjoyed reading this forum extensively.
            Keep her well-oiled, and shoot her. If you're building one, you need half a brain and to follow good advice from other monkeys who learned the hard way.

Comment

I have the rifle, . . .

brass, bullets and powder. I would like to have illustrations on taking the thing apart, where to lube, etc. Thanks.

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

Howdy! I think Midway and Brownells has some good instructional videos on YouTube on AR maintenance, cleaning and Lubing.

Comment

Working...
                X