Hello from West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from West Virginia

Hello all, I figured this was as good a place as any to make my first post. I do not currently have a grendel, although I do have a AR that I built and several more in the works, one of which I'm going to do as a 6.5 grendel. This seems to be the best place to research all the info behind the grendel I'll need to figure out exactly what i want and what will suit me best before I build it. I'm also going to be getting into reloading soon, so that i can expand my callibers without breaking the bank. Cheers to you all, hopefully i'll be getting some advice, and maybe even giving some.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome. Let us know if you plan to use the Grendel for hunting, target shooting, or something else and we'll steer you in the best direction for barrel type, length, chamber, gas system, etc.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Welcome, jharp, great to have ya!

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
          Welcome. Let us know if you plan to use the Grendel for hunting, target shooting, or something else and we'll steer you in the best direction for barrel type, length, chamber, gas system, etc.
          Hunting/target

Comment

Working...
          X