Hello from central NC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from central NC!

I have just completed my first AR build chambered in 6.5 Grendel. I intend to use the rifle primarily for Deer hunting and coyote killin'. I am also looking forward to testing my skills at long range shooting. I'm sure the chamber will out perform my ability to get it on target at its performance extents. I look forward to gleaning knowledge from you experienced AR builders and Grendel enthusiasts!
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome!!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Welcome, LL27!

John
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome from Raleigh!

Where do you shoot? I shoot at the Durham Pistol and Rifle Club in Alamance County. They only have ranges out to 300 yard, though.

The North State Shooting Club has 1,000 yard matches at Camp Butner, a National Guard training area. It would be a little bit of a drive for you though.

RR

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Glad to see the only forum I have ever desired to be a member of is back up. I am a new member myself, live in Cameron NC.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerRick View Post
                  Welcome from Raleigh!

Where do you shoot? I shoot at the Durham Pistol and Rifle Club in Alamance County. They only have ranges out to 300 yard, though.

The North State Shooting Club has 1,000 yard matches at Camp Butner, a National Guard training area. It would be a little bit of a drive for you though.

RR
                  I primarily shoot on some family land in Davie County, no more than 400 yds possible. I am always looking for the opportunity to shoot longer but have yet to find it close to home.

Comment

I need to get some family land. I can only get out to about 30 yards on mine and doubt my neighbors would appreciate my enthusiasm for shooting.

Comment

Working...
                    X