Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shooter223

Hello from North Carolina

New to the site. Have several Ar's, but am totally set on building a 6.5 grendel. Hope to get some great info to assist me in my build.

Welcome!

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Hello, im new to the site as well

Comment

I am new to the site and living in NC myself. Cumberland county area.

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome from Raleigh,

Where do you guys shoot? I shoot a lot at the Durham Pistol and Rifle Club range in Mebane.

RR

Comment

I haven't found anywhere to shoot in NC as of yet, have been there only a year and it has been a very busy one. I need to make friends with somebody with farmland. I detest regular ranges, probably from having worked at one. I very much miss all the open BLM land I had available in the great state of Utah.

Comment

Hello from Marshville NC

Welcome to NC

if you spend a little time its fairly easy to find land to shoot on in NC.. making sure you keep the rules the landowner gives and clean up afterwords .. even things you did not leave there makes a good impression ..

Grendels are great fun to shoot and can really stretch out there range wise

Comment

Welcome,
                I think you see that the Grendel fits the bill for a lot of different shooter. Self-defense, hunting, long-range target, plinking, it's great round. Be careful, once you drink the cool-aid your hooked.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                  Administrator
                  • Feb 2011

Howdy, S223, good to have ya!

John
                  :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

Howdy!

Comment

Working...
                    X