Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2465grendel

New to the site, Just finished my Grendel

Just stopping by. Finished building my 6.5 grendel about two weeks ago. Gun shoots amazing. Its a smith and wesson lower with a AA upper with a AA 24" stainless barrel. 13.8" Troy free float tube. So far I have shot it at the range at 200 yards. Groups around .75". Im not that great of a shot either. Girlfriend plucked a turkeys head off with it at 85 yards. I have shot a hog while running at 150 yards. Cant wait to see what else it can do.
    Attached Files
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome and nicely done!

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Welcome home!! I havent been here long either but these guys are really great! hope you like it here too. Gene

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

You're gonna have some fun with that one! Welcome.

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Nice job on the hog kill. Welcome.

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome, nice stick!

RR

Comment

Welcome. Great intro...any pics of the dead critters...

Comment

• 2465grendel

Picture of the hog

Here is a picture of the hog I shot. This is a smaller one compared to some we have. Id say this one was around 60lbs. We have seen and shot some over 300. I dont have a picture of the turkey on my phone. Going back to the lease in a few minutes for the weekend. Going to try and get a big deer ive been seeing and get a few more hogs. A few more specs on the gun, it has a jp enterprise ez trigger, hogue grip with palm rest, adjustable stock with a vltor buffer tube. Want to get a magpul prs buttstock. Vortex 6-24X50mm scope.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X