X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acelungger

Hi All, New to your site.

Hi All,
    I jioned your forum to learn about the Grendel? I have been playing with AR's since 1984 allmost 2 years ago I put a 243WSSM AR togehter and I am getting close to getting it to shoot like I want.
    I feel that I need to let you all know my deal! I am 56 years old and I am fully disabled.
    Tore my back up in 2007 and there are very few things I can do. So I have to plan my shooting around how my back is doing and how the weather is. I am looking for a place to put in a long yardage range, the place I shoot now allows me to shoot a max of 200yds and when I go I have to set everything up including my shooting bench! Bad thing with this place is buy the time I get everything set up my back is killing me and it plays with my shooting!
    My plans are to be able to shoot 1000 yards +. I have not looked at any ballistic table that concern the 6.5 Grendel, one thing that I forgot to mention is, I ran acrossed a 18" Alex. barrel that I thought was a good buy and I wait it's arrivel .
    So i will be asking several question's along the way.

Thanks for letting me join the awesome form
    Greg
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome and good luck with your shooting!

Comment

welcome

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Sorry about the back.... mine gives me hell too a couple of times a year. Old age is hell!!!

Welcome!!!

Comment

• txgunner00
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Howdy!
          NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• acelungger

Thanks for the welcome!
                Greg

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                  Administrator
                  • Feb 2011

Great to have ya, Greg!

John
                  :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
                  X