Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Greetings from Southern Illinois.

First of all, Thank you John for resuming the labor of love and restoring the Grendel site. I sure missed it while it was gone. Secondly, thanks to all the many prolific posters who share your knowledge on the caliber, weapons, and shooting in general. I sure missed it when it wasn't there. I spent the first winter of my retirement trying to get caught up on bullet-casting and reloading and shooting anything that didn't result in trying to find brass scattered amongst the heavy leaffall that covers my just-outside- the-front-door shooting areas.

The good news for me is that my probable in-coming son-in-law, a USMC Sgt., is currently posted at Quanico in the Corps' master armory and has already been able to repair some of my Wile E. Coyote School of Gunsmithing mistakes.

The bad news is that my wife has a pretty severe health issue so I have a whole new set of priorities.

Anyhow, glad the forum is back and so many members are returning.

pkcorc30
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Glad to have ya back, and best wishes in regard to your wife's health challenges.

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
    X