UPS shipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS shipment

Ordered 100 rounds of hornady from palmetto state and a stock from a different site. UPS says delivered to front porch but no package......i was at work at the time but my little brother was home and saw both trucks pull, look in their trucks, then drive off. Looked for the package, asked my neighbors and nothing. Filed a claim but because of the holidays probably won't be resolved until monday.

spoke too soon. everyone just arrived. Still makes no sense as to why they would confirm a delivery. oh well.

Comment

• StoneTower

Well....I worked for UPS for 9 years and I can tell you with almost certainty that your package was delivered to the wrong address. When you called, they sent the driver a message and busted his/her chops and made him fix the problem. It is getting into the Christmas season and they have lots of temporary workers and driver helpers.

After I no longer worked for them, UPS redirected one of my packages that was properly addressed to my home to a house that I HAD owned, but never lived in that was 40 miles away (rental before I sold it). After 2 weeks of not receiving the package (It was parts for a BBQ) I called the company to make sure that it was shipped and they told me that it had been delivered. UPS finally tracked down the package (which the new owner of the house never reported) and got it to me.

Comment

Working...
      X