X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwilson1985

wait time

what is the wait time on lapua brass from AA anyone know

my 1st order on 10/22/11 they shipped on 10/30 (i get notice from ups) and received on 11/7
    and the 2nd order on the sale week (veterans day) 11/12/11 they shipped on 11/16 (i get notice from ups) supposed to get on 11/23 but I think ups forgot it on their site in virginia base on their tracking system. not yet received

Comment

I ordered online on 11/13 (Sunday). On 11/15 (Tuesday) I got an email that it was ready for the carrier to pick up and it was being sent signature required. Since both my wife and I work during the day and since it hadn't been picked up yet, I immediately emailed back to see if they could change the shipping instructions to "no signature required". On 11/17 (Thursday) I got an email that the entire order was cancelled and a new order was generated with "no signature required". That order was picked up by the carrier on 11/18 (Friday) and it languished in Roanoke, VA over the weekend. It headed this way on 11/21 (Monday) and arrived on 11/23 (Wednesday). If you order brass and there is no one at the house to sign for it during the day, make sure you specify "no signature" in the shipping instructions since that is their default method.

Hoot

Comment

• jwilson1985

thanks for that info

Comment

Working...
        X