New member from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from NC

Hi I have been lurking and reading up on a lot of info on this site about the 6.5. I am planning on putting an new AR together soon and have been just thinking about some different combos on what I want to do. I am just outside of Charlotte and I have been looking for a good place to shoot around also. And looking for some places to Coyote hunt after deer season. I have several AR's in various calibers but none in 6.5/.264 yet.

Thanks.

Welcome

Comment

• Kikn
      Warrior
      • Nov 2011

Welcome

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome from Raleigh!

The Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club has 300 yard ranges in their facility near Waxhaw.

There are lots of pigs in the western part of the state too. They are now classified as feral hogs and nuisance critters, so it's open season year round.

RR

Comment

welcome

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

Welcome, 03C! I was in Charlotte for the NRA Show a while back. Nice city, great part of the country.

John
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• jackRyan
                  Bloodstained
                  • May 2020

I just bought an Grendel upper from Sanders Armory. They use only match barrels in 5R rifling. They have a sale going on now for a very nice 20 inch complete upper. Also I have heard that for the price Palmeto Armory is a grat way to go. Welcome and good luck.

Comment

• just_john
                    Chieftain
                    • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, 03C, from the great nation of Texas! You will find that the Grendel scratches almost all the itches.

Comment

Working...
                    X