Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Wisconsin! Yup, another cheesehead

Hello guys,

I am a new member and dont even own an AR yet. I have the parts on order and it should be complete as soon as the funds become available. I have done the custom pistol thing and the custom smokeless muzzleloader thing and I need something new. So, I thought why not give this a whirl. Anyway, I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions. I belong to several other sites and really enjoy learning as much as I can about my new endeavores.

Rob

Welcome Rob. What would you most likely be using your Grendel for? Have you ordered your barrel yet? Good to have you aboard.

Comment

It will be used for Whitey tails. Barrel is not ordered, but on hold. A good friend of mine owns a gun shop and he just got some Walther barrels in, so thats what I am going with. At least that what he recommended and I trust him. I am getting a Rock River pistol lower as they are legal to use for Wisconsin Shotgun season. I just want something accurate out to 300 yds and this one seems like it will do the trick. I also enjoy punching paper once in a while.

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome from North Carolina! My sister lives in New Berlin, near Milwaukee.

RR

Comment

Welcome Hoz,
          I joined the Grendel Horde last year and learned tons of s^*t on this forum, still learning. The guys here are a great source of info. Built a Grendel for deer hunting and it's also very good at the range, the most accurate rifle I've owned. Currently I'm gathering parts for my 2nd generation Grendel, upgrading the barrel, new forearm, better glass and mounts.

From Oshkosh, hunt up north(Eagle River). You?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

All these barbarian Packers fans are wearing me down. I wanna know who's responsible for letting these guys in.

OK, maybe this Vikings fan is a bit down after they blew yet another lead and lost to Denver.

John

P.S. Welome, Hoz, I guess. . . .
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by HANKA View Post
              All these barbarian Packers fans are wearing me down. I wanna know who's responsible for letting these guys in.

OK, maybe this Vikings fan is a bit down after they blew yet another lead and lost to Denver.

John

P.S. Welome, Hoz, I guess. . . .
              No worries, you just got "Tebow'd"!!!!

Welcome!!

Comment

LOL beat by Tebow, LOL

Comment

Jon,

Its been a great year to be a Wisconsin sports fan. I do remember the lean years way to well though. As far as the vikes?????????????

Comment

Working...
                  X