Another Cheese-head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cheese-head

I, too am from Wisconsin. I just joined up to share the fun. I got a Grendel barrel this week to build an upper for last winter's lower project (see picture below). I have not even shot a Grendel, yet, so I look very much forward to completing this project and having a chance to play with it.

I will largely use it for target shooting, and deer hunting. Perhaps coyote hunting as well, but of course I have the obligatory .223 upper already, and that does a nice job up close. I will have to see how it is with pelt damage, before I get too excited about it, but it will shoot further than the two-two-three...

Looking forward to the knowledge and help this forum has to offer, and I hope to give some as well. The 6.5 is new to me, but I am an uncurable nut when it comes to AR's, hunting, and shooting in general.
    Attached Files
  • RangerRick

Welcome!

RR

Comment

Welcome fellow cheesehead from Oshkosh. A lot of great information from the guys on this forum, they've been very helpful to me. The 65G is a great round, have fun.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Welcome, Archie, at least The Pack is having a good season. . . . I think you'll find that the rules for new members includes No Gloating Over Rival Pro Football Teams Residing Directly to the West of Your State. If the rules don't say that they should. . . .

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
        X