stopping in to say hello just finished my 1st 6.5 grendel build
  • RangerRick

Welcome! What did you put on it?

RR

Comment

• jwilson1985

welcome look forward to seeing it!!!

Comment

Welcome, saw the pic of your ARs, very nice.

Comment

• Gunnersmate

from front to back
          24 " AA grendel upper on a stock rock river lower from parts still needs a trigger, a Mag pul PRS and monopod and a target crown. optics are 8 x 32 x 50mm

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

GM, congrats on the build and welcome!

John
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome, I learn something on this forum almost every day.

MLM

Comment

• CamperLivin84

Also new to the site, seems like a helpfull and friendly group of people. I have very little knowlage of the 6.5 Grendel, but I would like to look into building a new upper for my saber. Currently I have a pretty standard gun, .223 Rem upper 24" heavy stainless barrel with 1:8 twist. I have been having piles of fun building a round that shoots well for the gun. Now I would like to utlize the lower and "build" an upper intended for some target shooting, deer hunting, and quite honestly I think it would be a great way to learn more about the finer details of a quality built gun. Im just getting my feet wet when it come to "building" a new upper, I don't know where to even start, so I will not take offence to the many inteligent people on this great site calling me out on my mistakes or "talking down" to me, as I am ingnorint on the subject. Im here to learn and look forward to any advice anyone would have to offer. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
                  X