Hello from Ukraine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ukraine!

I welcome the participants of this forum! I found this site probing information about 6,5 Grendel for the order of rifle of Ar-15. I hope on mutual interest with the participants of forum. Thank you for Your help.
  • texasgrunt

Welcome to show. There is a ton of information in the archives and many members knowledgable and willing to help. I have learned alot from the members here and I think we all benefit from the experience.

Grunt

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Welcome !! Forgive my curiosity.... but what are gun laws like in Ukraine??? Again welcome aboard!!!

Comment

Welcome,
        There's a ton of info here and guys willing to share. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel-Gene View Post
          Welcome !! Forgive my curiosity.... but what are gun laws like in Ukraine??? Again welcome aboard!!!
          Did I not quite understand a question, you are interested in a law on a weapon in Ukraine?
          Igor.

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by UA_Donec View Post
            Did I not quite understand a question, you are interested in a law on a weapon in Ukraine?
            Igor.
            Welcome! In the USA each State has different laws about what type of guns are allowed. In the UK they can only have Bolt rifles, or gas operated rifles with the gas turned off so that you have to manually load each round before firing.

I think he was just wondering how the law there restricts gun ownership.

RR

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Welcome, Igor. We are happy that you are here.

John
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome Igor. I just read that rifled weapons aren't allowed in the Ukraine for civilian use, is that correct?

Comment

Welcome to you from my homeland.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for Your wishes to me! A semi-automatic weapon (except for 5,45х39, no longer sell) is settled in Ukraine, a weapon is settled similarly with a screw-bolt breech-block by a caliber to 20mm - it threaded. Smooth-bore 800mm is forbidden shorter. Permission on acquisition of smooth-bore is given out a man age no less than 21. The threaded weapon (only long-barrelled) is settled from 25 years. Pistols and revolvers to the sale are forbidden, only as a reward weapon.
                    Sorry for my English, study a bit of him.
                    Igor.

Comment

Igor,

Welcome aboard!

Don't worry too much about the English! Almost all of us know nothing of Russian or the languages used in different areas of your region.

Some of us have had the honor and pleasure of working with folks who are just learning English. Sometimes it is for work, sometimes it is just tutoring to help them learn. Yes, there are challenges and frustrations, but it is a truly rewarding experience!

One thing we frequently do to help make sure we understand is to repeat back what we think we heard using our normal syntax and words.

One example is the "screw-bolt breech-block" you describe. Would a Mosin-Nagant in 7.62X54R be considered one of this type of rifle?

My wife's family came from a region of southeastern Poland near the Ukraine border about 100 years ago. We still celebrate her traditional Christmas with an 11-course meatless meal! There's a lot of cooking to be done. My chore today is white Borscht and a bread called Babka.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Comment

^Don't worry, your English is better than most who were born here.

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

SPASIBO IGOR!!!! ( "Thanks" in Russian - yes, i know its not Ukranian, but its as close as i can get!!! - ha ha ) Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Welcome Igor. I am new as well and interested in the 6.5 grendel.

Comment

Gentlemen, thank you for congratulations and for hospitality, I am very pleasant! Jasmith, I understood you. Inaccuracies in description of rifles it is features of translation, excuse me. There is a bolt action on the rifle of Mosina- of Nagana.Thank you for congratulating on Christmas! Merry christmas you also!
                              The best regards, Igor.

Comment

Working...
                              X