Merry X-mas to all the 1700 ---6.5 Gr.forum members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Merry X-mas to all the 1700 ---6.5 Gr.forum members.

The last 4 yrs. have been fun & also interesting, beyond my wildest thoughts--- we've all learned a lot- we've all - also said a lot of things--- no-one is perfect,,, we can all grow with the grendel- together as a team... The best intermediate rifle caliber is in our hands , right now. Team effort has always been my goal- in all aspects of life.

I totally agree.

merry merry and a ho ho ho

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

Well said, Sneaky. And in the spirit of teamwork, I'm sharing this because it worked for me today. A Doctor on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now.

Mary Quismus!@#

Comment

• rasp65
        Warrior
        • Mar 2011

Here Here . Seasons Greetings, Cheers to all, and a happy New Year and to the great future of our friend the 6.5 Grendel and our benevolant benefactor Bill Alexander.

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Well, now Stan- lot's of boozin today, eh ??? Just jokin. your'e still a dem G. to me == Rasp., you are the best from the northeast, bar none.

Comment

Working...
          X