Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bumonabike

Hello from west oklahoma.

I have been telling my son and wife about the 6.5 grendel and probably boring them to no end. So, guess what I got for christmas, but I've got to get a bolt to put it on my rifle. I must have been better than I thought for christmas.
    Thanks Gary

• BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Welcome, Gary, yer doin' pretty dang good when a member of the Grendel Horde gets more than a severed head and a mead flagon in his stocking for Christmas! We used to have Christmas presents around the ol' tribal lodge here until bwaites slaughtered Santa's reindeer and BBQ'd them.

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome. What did you get exactly?

Comment

• jwilson1985

welcome glad to see another okie

Comment

• bumonabike

I got to look at the upper from model 1 sales for about 15 min. before I came to work yesterday evening, so I'm a little foggy on everything. I think a cromoly barrel, fluted, maybe 18 to 20 in. and I think I just need a bolt. Of course the fun begins when I can start loading, but thats when I get dies and everything. I've been checking the forum for what components I'll need. I'll just have to wait about 4 more hrs. to even look it over very carefully. Gary

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

In Texas we jokingly say that the only reason Texas doesnt fall off into the gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks.... ha ha! I will however admit to never having met an Okie i didnt like.... including my step mom!!!!! Welcome to the horde!!! The world needs more Grendelites, from either north or south of the Red river. Ha ha!!!

Comment

Welcome, you must have been a good boy, get a Grendel and join the Horde, that's a good Christmas!

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome!

RR

Comment

Working...
                X