• Show
Clear All
  • jwilson1985

ammo input

anyone used 108 lapuas and n133 powder? herd its a very good combo
  • jwilson1985

no one use this?

Comment

Checked my old loading data and found 108 data with Vit N133. Started at 25.0 and got 1/2 inch 3 shot grp. Up to 25.5 and got one hole. Maxed out at 26.5 gr. and again got 1/4 inch 3 shot grp. I ran out of 108's and have not found any for awhile and mostly stayed with 120-123 gr. bullets. Hopes this helps. OAL was 2.265 in my 22 CSS barrel. Kevin

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

I have a bunch loaded up, but haven't loaded anymore because of the cost and because the 107 Sierras shot so good from my 28" barrel. Then the 123 Amax's came out and they shoot so good from everything and are so much cheaper that I found it hard to go back. I've kept the 108's because they are accurate, but no sense in shooting them when my rifle likes the 107 Sierras and the Amax's so well.

I'll try them in my next Grendel and see what happens, might be magic!

Comment

• RangerRick

I saw some load data that took this up to 27.5 grains and got 2630 fps out of a 20 inch barrel. Take with a grain of salt and use at your own risk.

RR

Comment

• jwilson1985

ya the amax does shoot good bill... havent thought of the match king, ive just herd the lapua load was doing real well in the 108s

Comment

Working...
            X