Checking in from TEXAS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in from TEXAS!!

Stopping by to get a little itel on the Grendel. I am from Texas, love to hunt fish camp shoot and play with the Kids.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Traxx,

Welcome to the Grendel Hordes!

Comment

Thanks, I have been looking around for maybe a list of manufacturers and reviews. Know where I can find that?

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

I read one review on Gunblast.com in the archives and one or two articles in guns & weapons for LE,maybe 1 in Guns & Ammo but that is about it for 6.5 Grendel articles I've read. If you look in the variants section on AR 15.com there were several threads related to the 6.5 G especially since this site was down. From what I've read Satern, Sabre Defense, Les Baer and Alexander Arms depending on manufacture rank top tier. There are a couple of other custom AR builders who also offer quality barrels but I'll let others chime in who own them. I've read good reviews on the Lothar Walther (son in law has one), and pretty good reviews on A R Stoner distributed by Midway. I have a J&T 16" 6.5 Grendel with a Shaw barrel that I like and is priced similarly to 5.56 AR's. Model 1 sales offers their own version which uses a different chamber and bolt called the 6.5 sporter IIRC. A couple other sites have info and threads about the 6.5 Grendel, beyond5.56 and predators masters forums. Welcome to the forum.
        Last edited by VASCAR2; 04-04-2011, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Howdy, Traxx, good to have ya.

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
          X