Who's got Hornady 123gr AMax Bullets In stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fried Chicken Blowout

Who's got Hornady 123gr AMax Bullets In stock?

Title says it all. I'm looking to start reloading my once fired Hornady brass but I can't find any AMax bullets in stock. Anyone have a lead on who's got them in stock so I can place a 1000 bullet order?
  • skyfish
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

I feel your pain, just looked at several online places. Out of Stock! Even MidwayUSA is expecting in stock in JUNE! Ouch.

Comment

• pinzgauer
      Warrior
      • Mar 2011

Posted a similar thread earlier. Someone referred me to Gunstop:

Gunstop Reloading Supplies Inc.
      14704 Excelsior Blvd.
      Minnetonka, MN 55345
      1-800-645-7644
      (952) 474-0211
      On the web at www.gunstop.com

had em in stock, shipped the next day. Not the cheapest price I saw, but not unreasonable. And I'm shooting em!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinzgauer View Post
        Posted a similar thread earlier. Someone referred me to Gunstop:

Gunstop Reloading Supplies Inc.
        14704 Excelsior Blvd.
        Minnetonka, MN 55345
        1-800-645-7644
        (952) 474-0211
        On the web at www.gunstop.com

had em in stock, shipped the next day. Not the cheapest price I saw, but not unreasonable. And I'm shooting em!!!
        You know. The Gunstop is my local reloading supplier. As soon as I mentioned that earlier in the thread, I called John and he told me he had 4 boxes on the way and to call him in a few days. I called him every day after that and instead of telling me he committed them to someone else, he said he could not get them. So much for integrity. I'm going to see him tomorrow for other reasons, but rest assured we will have a conversation about honesty is the best policy.

Hoot

Comment

Sinclair Intl. is a Brownells company.
          They have the 123 gr, A Max in stock.

Comment

Midway updated to instock yesterday. It does not seem to take long for them to sell out wach time.

Comment

Hornady AMAX Bullets - Caliber: 6.5 (.264") - Grain: 123 - Bullet: AMAX - Per 100123 GR AMAX, Match

Comment

• gophernuts

Graf and Sons has them. 5 bucks flat rate for shipping and great service and prices.

Comment

Working...
                X