Hola Grendelero Muchachos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola Grendelero Muchachos!!

Hello from AZ!!! Glad you guys are makin' it happen agin. I shoot NRA Highpower, (M1 Garand, M14/M1A and the venerable AR-15... well.. "venerable" as far as accuracy, less recoil, much easier to build, modify or do most gunsmithing yourself .....not mention cheaper to feed/reload and now that the 80+ grainers have been taking the 600 yard+ circuit from the M1 Garand,
    M14/M1A for quite some time, it's a lot of competition and longer distance fun.
    But, that's what I'm now building a Grendel for... hoping to build a longer distance smoke pole that I can also use to put deer meat in the freezer. The Coues Whitetail hunting in Arizona is a bit different than the deer hunting I've done in other parts of the country; you'll usually glass over fairly long distances and then stalk, sometimes over a mountain or two for these elusive and diminutive deer. I'm looking at different barrels right now but have pretty much narrowed it down to AA, Satern or Sabre Defence. Any recommendation from any one? I'm somewhat confused on the specific chambering differences i.e., the multifaceted/angle chambering to thwart secondary detonation that could possibly occur in extremely cold weather..... at least from what I've read.
    Hoping my question isn't too basic.
    Once agin' glad you Hombres are back at it!!!!
    Anyways, so much for a "Quick Post/Hello" heh, heh, heh!
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Bienvenido! Good to have ya, Alibi.

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
    X