AA 6.5 Grendel lower
    24" Sabre barrel
    Rifle length Viking modular handgaurd
    AA billet upper with side charging handle
    Magpul PRS stock
    Timney skeletonized trigger 3lb pull
    IOR Valdada scope 9-36X56

Any ?s
    Last edited by Guest; 04-28-2011, 05:06 AM.

Sounds like a very nice rifle. What are you doing with this rifle, varmint, competition, target shooting or what? Reloads, factory?

That is a lot of scope!

The tone of your post sounds very much like an old battery commercial with Robert Conrad daring people to knock the battery off his shoulder. Guess I'll take your "dare" by posting this reply with my questions! :-)

MLM

Comment

Sounds like a great 600-1000 yard rifle. Welcome. I wonder how many more Grendels you will have 18 months from now?

Comment

Very nice equipment. Sounds a little arrogant in your wording but never the less very nice equipment. But there is an old saying the rifle is only as good as the jerk behind the trigger lol. Sounds alot like my setup but i went with a satern barrel which im still waiting on lol. But good things come to those who wait i guess. Your rifle should be a good shooter with that equipment.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Welcome, Aqua!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Sorry guys wasnt trying to sound arrogant. Just finished it so im a little excited. Havent shot it yet but plan to do hand loads. It's pretty much a bench shooter. Little too heavy to hunt with. Does anyone use the Enidine hydraulic buffers (hopefully rifle length) in their rifle? If so, has it treated you and your rifle well.

Comment

Almost bought the Satern kamrr4437 but I live less than 5 miles from Rainier Arms, so I bought what they had. My Sabre is flutted, which in my opinion does more for looks than anything else. At least you can call and talk to someone about your barrel. As of recently I dont have that same luxury. This is my second build. My first was a Beowulf. Wanted to do two ARs not many people in my neck of the woods own. Just happen to both be AA products. Not a big fan of my lower though on the Grendel. Had to mod to get the magpul trigger gaurd in and the upper wobbles side to side a little. Shoulda gone with the billet Mega lower, oh well.

Comment

• skyfish
                Warrior
                • Mar 2011

Like a picture. Let us know how it shoots.

Comment

Welcome. Pictures? What do you think of the Valdada scope?

-Will-

Comment

Dang it Aqua! Now i hate you worse lol. You have the Beowulf too! How do you like that monster. I want one of them to. You definately have to be into reloading these guns but to me its worth it. I was just giving you a hard time in my earlier post. And as for barrels at least you have one already lol. Im just over 2 months waiting now, but hopefully soon for me. Welcome to the horde at 65 grendel.

Keith

Comment

pic

Not the best pic
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Haven' t shot it yet Will, but taking it out on it's maiden voyage on Wednesday. I'll let you know.

Chris
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2011, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I love my Beowolf Keith! And yes I reload both ( soon to be for the Grendel). I'll post more pics from the range on Wed.

Comment

Working...
                          X