Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrSurgicalPrecision

AKA Mad Max

Hey guys, I was a member on the old forum known as Mad Max there. Glad to have the forum back up and running. Look forward to talking to you guys again.

Mad Max,

Good to see you again bro. I was wondering how you were doing and didn't have any way of getting a hold of you. Any new videos you've been doing on the tube? Put BoomerShoot on your calendar for next year. You will not be disappointed. Just got back from it and had a great time really. Welcome back!

LRRPF52

Comment

• MrSurgicalPrecision

Hey thanks man, I've done a lot of videos but not a whole lot with the Grendel. I'm working on my .338 Lapua project right now. It's being built on a Surgeon XL repeater action with a 30" Pac-Nor 1-9" twist barrel and Manners carbon fiber stock. I can't really remember where I was when the forum went down and what you guys had seen. I've got an 800 yard video playing right now that was shot at night using Hornady factory ammo that's pretty good. Just click my signature for that.

I saw boomer shoot on TV I think, with all the exploding targets? Yeah that looks fun. I'll have to try to make that but I've got a lot of plans for this year and not much vacation time.

Comment

• willwood487

glad to be here thanks for the invite

Comment

• MrSurgicalPrecision

Always good to have a stand up guy like you Will. These guys here make me look like an AR semi-retard so get ready to absorb some knowledge.

Comment

What happened to your youtube channel Mrsurgical. I was going to show a friend some videos and now its gone.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

MrSP aka MM, great to have ya back! Always thought your videos were great!

John
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
              X