A Thread for Single Post Introductions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt in AZ

A Thread for Single Post Introductions....

The news that the forum has returned is VERY satisfying.

My ID here is Matt in AZ, yet on many other forums where I see many of you my ID is MattM_Gilbert.

I cannot say enough good things about the content which was built in the last forum. As a novice hand loader, my hand loads for the 6.5 Grendel were exquisite from the first batch.

Here is to hoping that the new content of our forum is equally excellent!
  • LRS_Ranger

I'm also glad to see the site is back up... just when I was looking into the Grendel, it went down. I look forward to learning lots, and hopefully being able to help some people out as well...
    -Nathan

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Welcome, guys, great to have ya!

John
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Glad to have this place back. It won't take long to get used to the new format. The only thing that sucks, is that have another place to spend endless hours on net. Btw, I am in the KC Metro

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Well, the format and design will be continually evolving, so don't get too used to it! Welcome back!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

I was a member of the old Grendel forum when it went off the net. Over the past few months I used to check the Grendel link regularly and kept getting the "site down" message. Today I noticed the Grendel shortcut and was about to delete the link but I thought "try one more time" and was delighted that the site is once again running! Glad your back!

Comment

• CoolBarrelBill

I missed the old forum . I am working on my first Grendel build.

I was wondering what does unwashed mean? Is that something from the old sight?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolBarrelBill View Post
                I missed the old forum . I am working on my first Grendel build.

I was wondering what does unwashed mean? Is that something from the old sight?
                My guess is that it is a reference to the metaphor who's history is chronicled Here.

Comment

Working...
                X