New guy from Wi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Wi.

As it says new guy hear. Been following the grendel for a few years finally pulled the trigger.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome!!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Damn Cheeseheads! Hope yer happy with the Super Bowl ring, 'cause now the Vikes have drafted a new quarterback!

John

P.S. Oh, yeah, welcome!
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

I'm very happy to have the title back home But even more happy that I dont have to worry about the vikings for a few years....atleast But the thing I'm most happy about is #4 is gone. See I am a true fan and had to cheer for him even in the god awfull purple

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

LOL! Yeah, we develop young quarterbacks (Brad Johnson) so they can get off our bench and go somewhere else and win Super Bowls! That's when we're not serving as the old folks home for quarterbacks who should have retired!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome Norsk,
            #4 was great but what a drama queen! Last week I finally pulled the trigger on my Grendel. Took almost three months to get it all together.
            Whelen (in Oshkosh)

Comment

Working...
            X