123 Amax help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123 Amax help please

Hi I am new to the Grendel and would like a little help in working up a load for the 123 Amax. If any of you have some load info that you can shair it would be much appreciated. I have looked at the reloading info on Alexander Arms web site and didn't see any thing for the Amax. Thanks
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome!!!

What powders do you have on hand?

Comment

I am getting into reloading just because I got the grendel. I have bought brass, primers, 123 Amax, dillon 550, and dies. The powder and load is what I am trying to figure out. Any suggestions would be helpful for a newbe. Thanks

Comment

• Brian
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2011

I use 28.5 of Ramshot TAC or 30.6 AA2520

Comment

Originally posted by JustDan View Post
          I am getting into reloading just because I got the grendel. I have bought brass, primers, 123 Amax, dillon 550, and dies. The powder and load is what I am trying to figure out. Any suggestions would be helpful for a newbe. Thanks
          Take a look at the resources that this Forum provides under " Reloading data from the old site" and the "Factory" reloading data. You will find a huge amount of information on all kinds of 'brass, bullet, primer and powder/load' combinations.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X