• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pinzgauer
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

Supply & Demand- Grendel ammo at recent gun show

Was interested to see that one of the travelling ammo sellers at a recent SouthEast show had both Grendel & SPC Hornady ammo out for sale. Case & a partial of each out, and probably more in the truck.

All the mid-sized Hornady calibers were within a dollar or so, and the grendel was exactly AA's price. (Though based on experience I could have gotten a couple of boxes for $20 each from him)

Same guy had previously had almost a full pallet of Rem SPC which was not moving and marked down. So it appears that both calibers are more mainstream and available.

5.56 & russian ammo is as cheap as I've seen it since before the last run-up.

Every mainstream variant of CCI & Win primers available for $30/k. Had meant to pick up some 400's or 450's.

Did not see any Grendel rifles for sale, though I have come across uppers in the past. There was one nice 6.8 & multiple Barret Mags for sale, and the occasional M1/Delton type 6.8 upper. Was going to see if he'd sell one of the mags but he told me "you don't want it, it's not what you think it is and will not work in your rifle". Without me saying a word, so I guess he was crotchety from 5.56'ers bugging him all day.
Working...
X