X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berger bullets??

Why no data using Berger bullets.
  • longdayjake

A lot of guys say that the VLD's are too long and take up too much case capacity as well as not being very accurate unless they are loaded into the lands. Thats kind of hard to do when limited by an AR magazine. I bought a bunch a couple years ago but never got around to trying them as my barrel twist was too slow.

Comment

Pat (Sloan) loves the 120s he shoots a load of them, contact him for the info.

Comment

Are the Berger bullets longer than the Lapua Scenars? The Scenars are Loooooong!

Comment

• DoorMed13
          Unwashed
          • Jun 2019

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Wow talk about blast from the past lol.

Comment

• kmon
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
              Wow talk about blast from the past lol.
              Blast from the past and there are some shooting Berger bullets these days. I like the 130gr AR Hybrid abd it is accurate in my 2 Grendels.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                Blast from the past and there are some shooting Berger bullets these days. I like the 130gr AR Hybrid abd it is accurate in my 2 Grendels.
                I have 500 sitting on my bench right now, just don't seem too have the time too do a work up with them.

Freaking doctors visits every other day. Think I need too take a couple weeks off from life and go enjoy myself some.

Comment

• kmon
                  Chieftain
                  • Feb 2015

A5, I know how that can go for sure. I have not shot in a while and not sure when I will be back at it.

Comment

Working...
                  X