Les Baer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Baer

I just wanted to put in a good word for Les Baer, this is the BEST firearms company/builder I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I broke the bolt on my .264 Les Baer rifle due to a to hot batch of reloads so I called up today to order a new bolt fully expecting to pay the $80 since it was my fault and not the fault of the bolt. Well Les refuses payment and just drops one in the mail for me. Unbelievable, unheard of customer support, oh and did I mention that ever time I have ever called them I have been put on the phone with Les himself. I garantee if I buy another AR-15 type rifle it will be bought from this outstanding company. Absolutely the best purchase I have ever made.
  • Taylormade

Very cool, that's nice to hear.

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Les builds great stuff....Getting it has always been the issue. Even before this last rush, I had 2 friends who waited between 6-12 months to get their rifles.

Has anyone ordered recently? What is the current wait?

I'd love to have one of his AR10 builds, but he won't do a .260 or 6.5 Creedmoor!

Comment

When I ordered mine they quoted 12-16 weeks and it was done in 8!! But that was about 16 months ago. I just contaced them about a barrel and they said they are only taking complete rifle orders now since the craziness started. Ordered a pistol last March and it took a little over 20 weeks, but I'm hearing 8 months to a year now.

Comment

• Castor Troy

i made the same call blackfoot

Comment

Excellent customer service indeed.

Comment

Working...
            X