Hello from New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New Zealand

Hi Guys,just found this amazing site.It,s going to take some time to read my way through the pages . keep up the good work-cheers Steve

Hey, Steve. Welcome to the horde!

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Welcome!,,

Comment

• Longshot_34

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

Greetings,

How badly was the north island shaken during the Christchurch quake?

Cheers, Will

Comment

Hey I have friends that say hunting there is the best they have ever experienced, that is saying a lot since they have been so many places.

Comment

Thanks Guys,we never felt the quake in the North Island but those poor guys in Christchurch are getting aftershocks all the time 3-4 at about 4 on the richter scale yesterday.Yes it is a nice place but we dont have the freedom with guns like you do. 7 round mags for semi auto,s and that looks like going down to 5 shots if the government gets it,s way. I would like to get a Grendel but they are not that common over here so I may have to build one and I,m told it could be around $4000nz.In the mean time I will keep using my 6.5x55s,222s,8x57,30-06 and my 22s and reading this site-cheers steve

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

Welcome, Steve! Good to have a "kiwi" aboard!

John
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
                X