Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKGrendelShooter

Hello Grendel forum

So i just signed up on here firgured i would just give a brief little description of who i am and what i shoot. My name is Jason Fuller and i am a gunners mate in the coast guard. I live in kodiak alaska and have a beautiful 500 yard range at my disposal. I have been tinkering with the 6.5 Grendel cartridge for going on a year now. My first and only 6.5G gun is one that i built myself. Lucky for me the first one was a winner. It is a Sabre Defence precision marksman 20" fluted stainless barrel with the gill muzzle break, yankee hill machine upper reciever, RRA carrier, and spikes tactical lower reciever with the timberwolf tactical lower parts kit. I topped it with a somewhat cheap scope, nikon prostaff 4-12 power mil-dot reticle. It is truly a tack driver and will hold consistent 4" groups at 500 yards. If anyone has any questions or wants to pick my brain for information ask away. I will try to post pictures soon.

AKGrendelShooter
  • Longshot_34

Nice to have you aboard!! My bro and sis in law live in Kodiak! Good to have you!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

Welcome!!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Good to have ya, AKGS! At first I was thinking you had converted an AK47 to the 65G, but now I see that Sarah Palin would be proud of you!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• AKGrendelShooter

Thank you for the welcomes. I am sure that I would never own an AK47. I appreciate it as a gun but think of it more as a rapid lead thrower. I am a person that likes accuracy and have never settled for less, from hunting rifles to target and just fun shooting.

As for longshot. Im glad to hear you have family here in kodiak, if they are anything like me im sure they love it here. Kodiak is one of those places that you will either love or hate. I love it.

Comment

Working...
            X