Howdy from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Arizona

Just joined up. I am in the process of building a wildcat on a Grendel case and figured this would be a good place for experienced shooters with some helpful knowledge.

I'm a long time reloader, 30+ years, and competitive shooter in IPSC for 30+ years also. Lots of handgun and long range shooting experience. I retired a few years ago and was involved in teaching precision rifle to the M/O's on our SORT teams.

I hope I can put in a few comments here and there that will apply to the topics.

Greg

Welcome. I shoot F-TR (.223) and Field Precision (Grendel). There are folks here with a wealth of info. They'll be along shortly.....lol.

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Welcome, good to have another experienced hand on board!

I shoot F-Open (7mm WSM at 600-1000 and Grendel at 300-600).

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be on off an on. Just ordered up some dies and picked up some 6.5 brass. This will be a fun project.

I am interested in F-class and will be looking at it hard in the near future. Getting old at 61 and like laying down in a match!!

Greg

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Good to have ya, Greg! And have fun with your project!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
          X