• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo

I stopped at a fairly new gun shop in Southwest Indiana and they have a good supply of factory 6.5 G Hornday ammo in stock. I bought a couple of boxes in there last December and was back in there today. The 123 grain AMAX Hornady sells for $21.27 a box and the lot number is 31017782. The gun shop is named the Right to Bear Arms on US 41 North of Evansville between Haubstadt and Ft Branch. I thought I'd share this info for other shooters. This is cheaper for me to buy than ordering on line.

Nice! I bought a single box locally to see if my gun likes the load, and I had to shell out $35. I like the price you paid much better.

Comment

For those of us not near your area, I saw that Midwayusa.com had the hornady for $18.?? a box last night. Of course, I'm not sure of lot numbers or anything plus shipping on only a single box will get you. Cheaper than dirt also had it about the same price. 10 boxes was @$11 shipping to me.

Comment

I bought 4 boxes from Midway several months ago. I've fired two boxes and didn't have any problems. I know some folks did. Got a couple boxes left. And BTW, Cabelas in Omaha, Nebr. had some on the shelf, but it seems to out about as fast as it comes into stock.

Comment

• bucktact6.5

I've shot a few hundred rounds of the honrnady 123 gr., It shot well thru my overwatch. I also found that if you anel the case necks and shoulders on the Hornady cases they will last three or four reloading's.

Comment

Working...
          X