Shooting 6.5 in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting 6.5 in Texas

I want to say Thank You for getting this forum back up. It was and will continue be a great resource for all the 6.5 shooters.

I have two of them, both Saber Competitions from Midway with Alexander Arms lowers and PRSI butt stocks from Umlaut who provided great service.

One of the these is a direct gas impinger, the other came with factory Adams piston. I consider them both to be tack drivers at 200 yards. I also find that the Accupoint 20x takes the guesswork and luck out of it, but usualy close enough with 3xTrijicon. Any misses are strickly my problem. I have to practice a lot.

When I tire of making small holes, I bring out the .50 Beowulf and make'em so I can see 'em. Lately I want to make'em further away so I am trying the .338 Lapua.

Shooting and grinning in Magnolia/Conroe, Texas.

Bosz
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Howdy, Bosz! Welcome! Am on vacation in AZ at the moment, but drove through the TX panhandle on the way. Could smell that sweet Texas freedom!

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
    X