Ballistics calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballistics calculator

For those of you who have smart phones I found an awesome app that gives you ballistic calculations. It is just titled shooter. It gives you charts based on either the g1 or g7 ballistic coefficients. It cost ten bucks but it is worth it.

Personally I use ballistics FTE, it uses JBM as a ballistics computer and the FTE is the front end and it is very versatile and user friendly.

Comment

That is cool, it is for the iphone, mine is an Android.

Comment

• jwilson1985

ya im using isnipe i like it so far but i have used shooter isnipe i real simple to use also and alot of data

Comment

Originally posted by warped View Post
          Personally I use ballistics FTE, it uses JBM as a ballistics computer and the FTE is the front end and it is very versatile and user friendly.
          Same here. This is beginning to be scary. Lol!

Comment

• mtn_shooter

I open JBM on the internet on my phone. Would be nice to have something that works when I don't have a signal, though.

Comment

The app I got, the one I started the thread about doesn't need a signal, and I can save all my info and charts for as many guns as I want.

Comment

You can use Lapua's Quick Targeted Unlimited on any phone made within the past 10 years, and they have radar data on the Scenars. The radar data is so good that you can have accurate predictions of bullet impact within 7cm at 1300m, so that's pretty hard to match.

Comment

• gophernuts

If you have an android phone you can use a program called STRELOK. It is abosolutely fantastic. Doesn't give the zoom level settings but I assume it's all with a ten power scope.

Comment

Working...
                  X