Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally Bear

New to the forum.

A friend of mine and myself have decided to both switch over to the 6.5 Grendel in our AR packages. We both feel that this will fit the bill to get rid of several different calibers of rifles and provide the extended range in the AR that we are currently lacking. Also the choice for this caliber is because of the wide range of animals that it will allow us to harvest.

Right now we both hunt with 30-06 for large game and I have been using the .223 for predators. One of the biggest problems I have been having is heavy cross winds on the east side make anything past 200 yards hard to hit with the .223. I am wanting to move to the 6.5 Grendel to fix that issue and to simplify down to one caliber.

Anyhow, I am excited to find this forum and to learn as much as I can from those who are already using it.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome!! You will like the Grendel.

Comment

Welcome. The long 6.5 pills do buck the wind quite well, and it will be interesting to see what works for you.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

WB, good to have ya!

John
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
          X